BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thursday 13

Daryl did a post a while ago, talking about her new, favorite coffee cup. It got me thinking. I don't have ONE favorite cup, I have multiple. I also like to drink tea, as well as coffee. Tea, mainly, at home, coffee at work. Unless I am at home to add kahlua into it! So without further ado here is my collection of hot beverage things

1. This cup is great for coffee at work. Nice and deep. It keeps it warm well, too.



2. This cup is actually the pattern of my dishes. I love the sage green color.



3. Goddess formally known as Princess cup. This cup lets them know at work who I am!



4. Halloween black cat cup I use this cup specifically at Halloween



5. Dirndl blue cup this thick cup is especially nice for some good tea



6. regular blue cup our "every day" ware. I like the color a lot



7. Skinny black cat cup Celtic Rose gave me this cup



8. French Press this is what I use to make my coffee. I love my french press. I should get one for work.



9. This is my 'go-to' tea pot. I use it 99% of the time. Simple, functional. Makes enough tea for two.



10. Russian Pot and cup I don't use these often. They are here for the pretty.



11. This cup used to be my Great Grandma Mary's. I actually have 2 of them, in a special place. I love how delicate they are. They are too small to use, though.



12. This cup and pot is awesome for one person, especially because the tea strainer is built right into the pot. When it is just me wanting tea, I will use it.



13. This cup is one I found in the downtown area I live in. I like the shallow bowl shape.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh...

I love tea pots.

My collection isn't nearly as large or pretty, but I might have to add a few more.

bernthis said...

I don't drink coffee however, my favorite mug for my chocolate milk is pretty bland so I'll save you from having to look at it for even a second

sybil law said...

Clearly, the only thing you and I can drink together is alcohol (I don't do coffee or tea.)
But I am okay with that! :D
(I do like tea cups, though.)

julie said...

I like your collection! I have a favorite cup at home... at work, it's a stainless steel travel mug that's been run over by my car a couple times.

Daryl said...

Cup #1 in a solid off white was given to me by this waiter at my fav brunch place .. I loved it so much he said keep it. Dont need to tell me twice. I use it at home while using the "I am not a paper cup" at the office.

And teapots ... I have something I am going to send you ... I dont use it, it collects dust .. better in your kitchen then mine. That is all I am saying except Sybil, you can drink likker outta a china cup and pretend its tea or coffee or just that you like your likker in a china cup ... you could ..

Mary said...

I think I want one of the princess cups! Great collection!

Mia Celeste said...

We have all kinds of coffee cups too. I like the cat ones.

Mimi said...

I'm very picky about my coffee cups #6 is the style and heft I like.

And, ooooooh, that Russian Tea Set. Sigh.

Eaton Bennett aka Berenice Albrecht said...

What a cute idea for a TT! Love your tea pots and how lovely to have cups from your Grandmother. I like the last cup, lovely shape. Um...just crawled out of bed, want coffee; NOW!
Happy TT! :)

holly said...

there is NO SUCH THING as too many mugs. nice mugs, mie.