BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 19, 2009

This post brought to you by the letter P

Ah ha. I found a meme over at Eaton's place I have never seen before! Live in fear, blog people, live in fear.

No, kid. do not fear.
It is a nice meme, and fairly easy, and I will not "assign" it to anyone.
Here's the scoop. If you like the meme, and want to play, leave me a comment. I will assign you a letter of the alphabet, and then you will, at your own free will, list ten things you like that begin with that letter.
I, somehow, got the letter P.
it works for me.

So, in no particular order, 10 things I like that begin with the letter P.

1. Passionate Kisses. No, that is not cheating. It starts with P. I like kisses of all kinds, but the kind that get your blood singing with promise are the best kind.....

2. Pine Trees. I love the smell of them, their needles, and the pine cones make great fire starters.

3. Pickles. Especially dill pickles, the sour, good kind.

4. Poppy's. I love flowers of all kinds, but this one is the California state flower, and absolutely beautiful growing in the wild

5. Peanut Brittle is my Dad's most favorite thing in the world. I love it, too.

6. Poetry. To me, good poetry paints a picture in my minds eye, different than stories or books. Poetry is usually more passionate. And also usually more compact, with a lot of emotion poured into the verses.

7. Pancakes. Especially when someone else makes them

8. Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches. Except, Peanut butter isn't the safest thing in some places right now

9. Pulla. This is a Finnish cardamom bread that my family is FANATIC about. I usually only make it around Easter, when it was traditionally made, I feel like if I eat it all the time, it won't be as special, and as looked forward to. That is just me, though. Numerous of my family eat it year round.

10. Pistachio's. My Grandpa used to eat these all the time, and I love them still. I think of him every time I crack one out of it's shell.

If there is anyone out there who hasn't already played with this, and wants to, let me know, and I will devise a way to select a random letter for you....

5 comments:

Mary said...

I like passionate kisses and poetry for the same reason. Both, if done correctly, pour emotion straight into you without waitng for any sort of logical reason from your brain.

Jamie said...

That looks like fun, I'll play along.

Daryl said...

This looks like fun .. toss me a random letter ... may I use photos for the answers?

holly said...

oh WONDERFUL! i had this comment, about how i will make you pancakes now that i am wonderful at it (i only became wonderful at it last sunday) but never never mind that! i see there is a story saturday post that i have to get on to.

sybil law said...

I P
U P
P U!
Hahaha
I want a letter!