BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 5, 2009

an appreciated award



K, over on one of my new, favorite reads, Interstitial Life has bestowed that beauty upon me.
Now the rules say I am supposed to pass this on to beautiful women I know. And it is awfully pink. But you also know I suck at rules.
So I will pass this on to some ladies,
but I am going to start with Mustang Man. He doesn't really post all that often, but when he does, its always good, and it is usually beautiful. Still, being as this award is pink, I really don't expect him to pass it along....

Jamie.. My friend Jamie is going through a terrible time that would be our worst nightmare right now. Her husband has been terminally ill for a long while, and she had the courage to blog about it. He died, right before Christmas. I think good thoughts for her daily, and she deserves a beautiful award, as well.

And Daryl. She always posts some beautiful pictures. And has been kind enough to send some printed ones to me in the mail, to adorn my walls. And she is also a genuinely beautiful person. But so is everyone else I read....

but I am going to stop, at those three, because my brain is a bit numb from taking an Ultram last night related to some back pain I was, or, rather, am, experiencing.
Happy Monday!

3 comments:

Mimi said...

Jamie is beautiful, and may her Husband's Memory be Eternal.

holly said...

pfft. i would have said 110%.

Daryl said...

Aw, thank you.. you are beautiful through and through and write like I wish I could ... I am sorry to hear of Jamie's loss ....