BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 7, 2008

Stormblog 2008


This storm brought to you by Miller Genuine Draft, one of the only fool people besides us to be out driving around in it. . .
Day one of the storm found MM attempting to drive North, on a business trip. Fortunatly for our hero, the road's were impassable, and instead he had to drive home, and weather the storm (pun intended) with Mielikki, in Podunk.

Day 2 of the storm, and we were stuck, in Podunk, with no power, no phone, and NO INTERNET! So, we decided to go have a look around, and see what was going on. We knew we could run across some rough terrain, as there were downed tree's in multiple places, including one on this street, which had oh so dastardly taken out my power line. . .

we came across this neat view in our explorations

No ordinary umbrella could stand up to this abuse, as this pink one proved.

The next day, it snowed. (The pirate cat on my car hated it, obviously)

We decided we needed brave the cold, and ventured forward, to see what was going on at MM's house, on the outskirts of Nirvana City, only about 6 miles from where I live in Podunk.

Even the birdies were cold (if they were really in there. I think they went south. . .)

MM shoveled the driveway. . .

and I made a snow angel

then we went inside, and enjoyed the view from the couch, (and watched football)


*tomorrow I am off to MeMe land, really I am. . .

5 comments:

MM said...

I think that I missed a spot on the driveway. Damn snow.

Celtic Rose said...

Nice pics

holly said...

oh MAN that makes me cold. yikes!!!

thank you thank you thank you for making me appreciate not living in snowy places anymore. okay, i never get to do snow angels, but ... i never drive my car into a ditch. well, not because of snow.

Bubblewench said...

i'm floored that you have snow and it's going to be 70 here! WTF is going on? Oh, just go ask Al.

sybil law said...

I loooove pictures!
We better get more snow here soon or I will be PISSED.
SNOW ANGELS!