BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 21, 2008

Look, ma, the world is blurry

So I can barely see my screen right now.
I had my eyes checked this morning. Everything is good, I don't need glasses even. but the eye doctor dialated the hell out of my eyes. Right now, I am seeing just a big white blur, with lettering crawling across the screen. It will be interesting to proof read this later for typo's, but, I know my keyboard pretty well.

I have an award, for many of you. A fun award. A bombastic award, if you will. But it would involve linky love, and I am getting dizzy from even doing this, as blurry as I am. So, tomorrow will have to be award day. I think you will find it worth the wait.

Damn, I just realized that I won't be able to read my book, either. My Mom, Aunt Tuna, who is an optician, say's that my blurryness will last about 3 hours. Great.
Three hours of a blurry world.

And, it's snowing again! Not much here, but I am betting MM got a ton of it at his house.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good day for a nap!

~Jef

CamiKaos said...

I agree with Jef up there...

SLEEEEEEEP.

of course I always think it's a good time for a nap.

holly said...

yeah i'm thirding (?!) the nap thing. i'll take one now in your honour. that shouldn't get me fired, i already quit. :)

sybil law said...

I am betting your eyes look craaazy, too!