BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 31, 2008

How much more will fall?


Okay. Not to rub it in for those of you that WANT snow, (sorry Cami) but we were blanketed with the white stuff again, today. I have to tell you my brain is getting as soft as the snow thats falling. So those of you that have gotten the odd comments from me today, I blame the snow! It's all white here! I can't get away from the all white! And don't even get me started on the assbags that are out driving in it. Or the three different assbags I've seen today with poorly covered INFANTS out in it. One of them didn't even have a pair of shoes on the tiny tiny feet. Sigh.
But I do love winter. I really do.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss snow.

~Jef

david mcmahon said...

Lovely angle on this shot.

I just added you to my blogroll - I hope that's OK.

holly said...

i posted the cookie recipe!!!

i love looking at *your* snow, but am glad i don't have any. we may get some on sunday. i'm going to sleep through it and encourage my children to do the same.

they probably won't

so then i can't.

mielikki said...

Holly- yay! Now I might have to find my way to the store, today. Ironically, Sunday is when we will have NO snow.

David- I am glad to be on your blogroll

Jef- snow misses you, too.

DaddyKaos said...

If you want some more, you can have some of ours still left over from December.

mielikki said...

Dk- please, keep it. Or send it to Cami. I have PLENTY here to play with.