BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 17, 2007

Rogue Elf loose in Canada

Troy, is it you?


Now, when South Park attacked our northern neighbors, and Robin Williams wanted us all to "Blame Canada", I refused to do it.
But this is too much!
We all know Santa REALLY lives in Rovaniemi, Finland, with Mrs. Claus, and all the reindeer and elves.
I grew up knowing that Santa was Finnish. And now I share that knowledge with all of you! Because he wants me to. He was here last week stuffing MM's stocking, and he told me to tell. And, no, I wasn't on pain meds!
(believe it or not, I have not taken any in a while....).
So, despite the rogue Canadian's, Santa is out there. In Finland. And that one elf is going to get coal in his stocking, at the very least!

5 comments:

Celtic Rose said...

Troy is from Canada?
That would explain sooooo many things.

CamiKaos said...

K is soo scared about the coal.

Bubblewench said...

I am so done with Christmas. This is the last straw. Dirty letters to kids?

holly said...

this is the first i've heard he's finnish, but i get stuff wrong a lot. so it could just be me.

mielikki said...

do't worry, Holly. The only reason I know that is because mine and Cami's GG is finnish, and it was just always known in our family