BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 6, 2007

moi? Merci Beaucoup!




My lovely cousin, CamiKaos, in her selfless desire to share, has awarded me a 'mad skillz' award. For finding the perfect present. I do try.

She has charged us recipiants, however, to go forth and 'award', ourselves. So I will. (Lets see how many blogs are going to have Cami with a beer can on her head on them!)

lets start with MM. He has some serious mad skillz. Most of which I won't tell you about. But he can nudge with power and authority, AND he can even talk about computer stuff at a level I can understand. Now that's a mad skill. He also has an excellent sense of humor. Dark, and sarcastic. Definately my kind of man!

And, David in DC. He has the mad skill of reminding us all of very important things, like what is going on in Darfur right now. Also, he has a hampster the size of a wookie named Ted. AND his son, Monkey boy? Has probably got us all beat in the Mad Skillz department.

Cami already got Celtic Rose, (and, everyone ELSE practically) so I will just have to agree with her on that one. (However, she could share that award with Chad. . .)Though, I have to tell you, CR has many many more mad skillz than her inattention to her blog. One of them, (and one of my favorites) is that she can speak in a perfect Irish Brogue at the drop of a hat, and maintain the thing for a whole day! Especially at the Ren faire. Another mad skill? She is, probably, the friendliest, sweetist and kind person I know on this earth. Seriously. Also? Yesterday was her birthday.

And, lastly, but not leastly, Jamie.
Jamie has mad skillz that I think she wish she didn't have to have. She has mad coping skillz. She has a lot on her plate, but every day, she deals. And finds the positive. I hope you got a good new pair of shoes, Jamie! I'm so exited for you!

Okay, there you have it. I have passed on the love from my cousin, AND a picture of her with a beer can on her head. I'm sure the family is so proud!

4 comments:

CamiKaos said...

dude. i just laughed so hard I cried.

DaddyKaos said...

As her father, I can't tell you how proud I am that she can balance and EMPTY Pabst can on her head. Since we will be in Camiland shortly, I have challenged her to balance a full Martini glass that I will attempt to capture.

In the meantime, my next post will contain both full and empty cans and bottles to pimp myself as a mad skillzer.

Jamie said...

Thanks. You're right, I often wish that I didn't need my skills. Although, if you're going to get your fair share of difficulties then it's best that you learn to deal with them. :)

Celtic Rose said...

Thanks!! You can't see it, but I am blushing . . .