BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, December 8, 2007

beer bottles? Bah!

Note the look of concentration on my face. I was not going to spill a drop of that wine!

Here, is the elusive MM, proving that his family, too has the balancing skill. See the label on that bottle? Yes, It's 'Ripper Red', a delicious wine created by the family Kaos. . .



And, one last shot of me, balancing the Ripper Red, myself. It's not as easy as it looks, bottles of wine are heavy!
Much fun and hilarity was had with this task. I can't WAIT to see what happens after DK and NK land in Oregon, and the martini glasses are broken out. Dare I suggest that this coming summer, we have a tiki balancing photo?
Ahh, LOL. Good rest of the weekend, everyone.

8 comments:

CamiKaos said...

hooray!

But I need to teach you about Photoshop so you can just block MMs face. That would have been easier for him without a shirt over his face ;)

Our family has mad skillz

DaddyKaos said...

Good going!

mielikki said...

I know photoshop, it was just what he did all on his own to cover himself. It's actually more of a joke to torment Aunt Tuna! (when she see's this pic. . .)

Bubblewench said...

you guys are too freakin hysterically funny. Must be the Kaos Krazy.

Bubblewench said...

OH! Major Awards at my place, for MM too!

MM said...

YEA!! I get an award!!

sybil law said...

Dude. I still have not even TRIED this!
I suck.
But I have a big forehead.
Hmmmmmmm......

mielikki said...

the wine bottle was totally heavy, I will admit that MM did a superior job when it came to that. It was a fun night. I don't know what we will try next!