BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, December 1, 2007

GO NAVY, BEAT ARMY!

Now leave me alone, I'm watching the game. . .

post game edit

WHOOO-HOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
38 NAVY

3 ARMY!

I love me some Midshipmen!
we destroyed the Army, for the SIXTH year in a row!

I wish I could somehow explain to you all how much goes into this game. Everything stops for these few precious hours. Every eye is pinned to the television. Bragging rights are at stake. All the Navy bases, all the Army bases. I never personally miss this game day, and I remember how it felt to lose. BUT THAT WAS 7 YEARS AGO!!
LOVE THE MIDSHIPMEN!
Hell, I even had a bet with someone this year that involved a tattoo. (I knew my Middie's wouldn't let me down).

And now, I will have a huge smile on my face, ALL DAY LONG.

thanks, Midshipmen!

7 comments:

sybil law said...

Hooray!!!!
For you - I didn't watch, nor do I normally care. But I totally get that many, many people do.
So hooray for you!

Jamie said...

I was wondering, how did you become a navy fan? If there's a story attached then that can be my post topic. :)

Jamie said...

I just thought that through, if the story is one that you don't want to share then you can adjust the topic to friendlier ground.;)

mielikki said...

Navy stories coming on monday for Jamie's blog topic of choice! I enlightened her via email to the fact that I spent four years in. Once a Sailor, ALWAYS a sailor!

CamiKaos said...

ooooh very festive here!

Bubblewench said...

Go Navy! Fun header!

Lori said...

Like the header. I have to say that Navy men are much more attractive that Army men. At least in my experience. Not that I really have any experience. You know what I mean!