BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 1, 2010

stop time!

Oh, for heavens sake
Its already February.
It just doesn't seem possible to me. Time is just flying. I blink, and more time escapes me. This is a big month in our house. Mustang Man and I both have birthdays this month, and, of course, there is VD... the day used to harass men into buying women costly jewelry, flowers, and other baubles. (For the record, I love the romantic notion of the day, just not the 'purchase costly things!' message that has been associated with it).
Anyhow
February.
a busy month for us. I have the honor (cough cough) of turning 40 (gasp) this month.
I am struggling some, with that. Honestly, I am.
I can hear some of you now, saying to me, as others already have "its just a number". Yes. It is a number. I get that. But its going to be MY number. And, I just don't quite know how to feel about it.
40.
it even looks odd to me..

3 comments:

sybil law said...

The big 4 -0!!! Wooohoooooo!!!!

Daryl said...

its an even # ..and 40 is the new 20 since 60 is the new 40 .. mine is this month too .. and I am not saying the # ...

Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.