The UnValentine Grumpy Meme
1. I, Mimi Pencil Skirt Peace Woman, have officially declared war on Valentine's Day. If I see one more chocolate rose covered in stupid red tin foil paper I'm gonna have a fit. What did you get for Valentine's Day?
Well I did not get chocolate roses! I got a vase of tulips, which are my favorite flowers. Better yet, my Jeep got cleaned for me, which is EXCELLENT. And I got a sweet card, and then a card that involved Transvestites... awesome. We also had a nice dinner. (Am I going to the dungeon for this answer?...)
2. What will you miss most about Valentine's Day? I will miss, um, the opportunity for nice tulips, and cards with transvestites on them? Oh, and the conversation hearts.
3. What could you have done differently yesterday to make the day sweeter? Gotten more sleep, probably...
4. How many roses make a dozen? It depends on which person is giving them to you.
5. You and your love are getting matching tattoos for Valentine's Day. What will they be? Ouch. They will be non permanent Henna tattoos. Of sea turtles... (?....)
6. My kingdom for a man who can spell. I am so tired of getting text messages from college educated 45 yr old men like .....I miss u ....wat up?.... B there by 8... or the ever popular U home? Does your significant other have an annoying cute little habit you'd like to break? Yes, he reads my blog (Hi sweetheart!). Seriously. Um, annoying habit... annoying habit... he is a blanket hog in the cold weather...
7. What did you get someone for Valentine's Day, if I may ask? I got MM a tres romantic gift. A laser leveler with a tripod, some sour patch kids, the DVD Young Frankenstein, and a card.
8. No one is looking. I promise.
Write one word on this candy heart you've been dying to say to a romantic connection from your past. I will not tell. Just one word? I have to have four, and they are "Grow The Hell Up".
10. What song best describes your Valentine's Day experience this year?Bolero...
11. I, Mimi Grumpy Skirt, am so glad this meme is almost over. This is my final question. I made it eleven questions in honor of the 11 roses I didn't receive. Aren't
they lovely? This is my final final question, Regis:
Two cupids are in a knock down drag out fight on the floor of the Senate. One is a constituent from Venus, the other from Mars.
What is the name of the legislation are they fighting over? The Poisoned Tipped Arrow Ban