BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It's Tuesday, isn't it?


Of course it is. But we are still having some weather vs. power challenges, so I am doing a few posts in advance.... Monday afternoon, watching Patrick Swayze, Wesley Snipes, and John Leguizamo dress up in drag for their road trip to a small Nebraska town.
(Its a stupid, yet funny movie)
So, the weather
It looks like we are going to possibly have a White Christmas here. I must say, I knew it would snow more here than when I lived in town, but I did not expect for us to get that 14 or so inches in less than 24 hours! The backyard looks fantastic. I really like the way snow looks in the big majestic trees. Sadly, the snow is too deep for me to get back to where all the cool madrones are back in my own private sculpture garden. I'd slip, trip over something ad break my arse, and probably my camera getting back there.
Meanwhile, I suspect that MG is probably going to get another snow day, BUT, this is also finals week at school, so I am not sure.
(Its supposed to snow more, more until Wednesday, I think, then we get a few days off).
Oh look Ru Paul just entered the scene, wearing a dress styled as a Rebel Flag. And her name in this movie is Racial Tension. Cute.
Boy this post is meandering along, isn't it? You guys are getting the benefit (?) of my foggy brain.
Patrick Swayze does not make a pretty woman... yet he tied with Wesley Snipes for the drag queen beauty queen? Interesting. I actually think John Leguizamo was prettier. Here are some pictures, tell me what YOU think. I will end this silly post...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this movie. It is kinda stupid, but funny.

I love Patrick - good luck with your fight with cancer.

Jo Beaufoix said...

Yay I'm all caught up. So glad Jack is back, you must be so relieved. A great couple of Mieographies there hon, especially the Amelia Erehart one. And those Christmas decorations are lovely, The crinolene cat is mad.

julie said...

To Wong Foo! See, I actually thought John Leguizamo was the most girly looking. Patrick and Wesley have nice legs, but come on... they aren't fooling anyone. :)

Bubblewench said...

Great movie! I met John Leguizamo once and he was super nice guy... didn't look like a drag queen at all.

Mimi said...

I've never seen it, but I do like John Leguizamo - most of all in Moulin Rouge.

Hey, would you email me your addy?

Daryl said...

I think this movie gets a two toke rating .. maybe 3

:-Daryl

NanaKaos said...

I love that movie. It is one of the true good/bad movies. It is a break from what goes on in my real world. And I love Patrick too.

holly said...

no no no i aLWays thought john was the most realistic looking one. the others are just boys with dresses.