BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 29, 2008

Holiday wrap up


Alrighty.
Its all over, and though I had a bunch of fun, I am very glad. Now I need to take the tree down and get the house back to normal. I can wait until New Years Day, (maybe).
So, here is my recap of this year.
Mustang Man surprised me with an iTouch. I surprised him with a guitar. Both surprises were worth it. Mustang Girl came home from her Mom's Sunday and then we bombarded her with many gifts. Including, but not exclusive of, the whole basket of very odd things that Mustang Man and I got when we were bored, at the dollar store. (We were waiting for the start time of our movie). Among the dollar store haul was a bobble headed santa, an elephant shaped air freshener, and a whoopie cushion. Good times....
The big family Christmas was fun. The adults played "steal a gift" for the first time in MANY years (really missed you, rest of the family). I ended up with a very complicated puzzle, MM ended up with a hand painted wine glass. Uncle B had his gift stolen so many times I think he was beginning to think he was cursed. Good times, yet again.
AND, I got something to rival Bubblewenches Guns and Roses pants.
Thats right.
I said it.
See those Guinness lounge pants?
They are all mine.
Somehow, middle sister found those, and got them for me.
Aren't you jealous?
Older sister got me a very phallic looking plant holder. It is, uh. Interesting.
Its outside. Where I can put a plant in it.
Really.
It is.
No where near the dogs....

ahem.

Yeah, Christmas. It was fun. The kids were crazy, the adults probably crazier. So glad it's done...

5 comments:

Mary said...

We had an extended version of christmas this year, the last of which was celebrated last night, and I'm right there with you.

So glad it's done...

Lori said...

Oh lord, you, Scott and my husband in his Pink Floyd ones. But, I do understand that they're quite comfy.

Daryl said...

For a minute I thought it was a scarf, I got a scarf with Ed Hardy Merry Christmas all over it in HUGE letters which oddly enough really do look like your bottoms

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a blast.

Enjoy your pants (and maybe a frosy beverage while wearing them..)

Jo Beaufoix said...

Hee hee those trousers are fabulous hon. Your Christmas sounds wicked. MWah.