BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 14, 2008

jumping on the mosaic bandwagon

I have seen this done much, lately, most recently, over at Jo's Place. It looked like fun, so I gave it a whirl.
Go here if you want to make a mosaic of your own. Go to a website where you can get random images for what you are typing in, and copy/paste in the URL's of your answers. It's that easy.



Here then, are the questions, with my answers in parenthesis, and explainations, if needed!

1. Your first name (mielikki. Putting in my real first name kept bringing up pron stars)
2. Favorite food? (chicken)
3. What High School did you attend? (Calaveras. It means Skull, in spanish. Lovely, huh?)
4. Favorite color (green)
5. Celebrity crush? (Swedish Chef. I don't crush on a 'real' celebrity. And I don't want to join the David Tennant fray. You ladies scare me)
6. Favorite drink? (iced tea)
7. Dream vacation? (british isles. All of them, one long, glorious, trip)
8. favorite dessert? (Creme Brulee)
9. What do you want to be when I grow up? (true to myself. And I am)
10. What do you love most in life? (All my "people")
11. One word to describe you? (stubborn)
12. Your blog name (absolutely no pictures came up...)

So there you go, a glimpse of me, in mosaic form....
go play if you want to. If not, have a good Monday, anyhow!

4 comments:

sybil law said...

I really want to do that, too. Love it!

Daryl said...

I am going to do it ...
:-Daryl

Mimi said...

#3, so true. And, you are true to yourself, rock on, my friend!

holly said...

oh me likey some swedish chef....

BUT HE'S NO DAVID TENNANT!!!

seriously. he's not.

no really.

yay! iced tea!

yes. you should totally visit the british isles. some cool chick lives there who would love to entertain you.

actually, perhaps "blue" is the flickr representation of "what it's like to be mie" ... hmm? hmm?

okay i'll go now.