BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 4, 2007

Postponed, rain delay

For those of you keeping score:
The very nice man I was going to meet tonight called to firm up our plans, and had experienced a hellish day at work. He beats computers for a living at a Major Medical Facility that makes Podunk Memorial look like a cemetary. He was so sweet, saying "I really want to take you out, but can we please go tomorrow?" So, I get to spend more time now refiguring out the clothing, jewelry ratio. You think I'm kidding? Ask Celtic Rose, we had a 20 minute phone conversation regarding which of my necklaces went best with my red sweater. Its supposed to be warm tomorrow, and I have the perfect green shirt. . .

6 comments:

CamiKaos said...

some time a rain delay is just what you need.

mielikki said...

I am really ok with it, tomorrow is supposed to be sunny and beautiful, and so we will have some options that were not availiable tonight. So, its fine! :)

kaliulka said...

oh honey, I was reading in bed tonight and munching on my Cheez-Its and thinking of you all evening - like a de facto big sister (sounds like you don't need another one from yesterday's post). Well, nice treats are for those who wait a little. Have fun on Sat. noc. P.S. Have Celtic Rose loan you some of her Celtic bling to go with your red sweater.

Bubblewench said...

you are such a girl! I hope you have a great time.

sybil law said...

As usual, I read this later than everyone else. But hey - hope you have a fun time tonight!

mielikki said...

Kali- de facto big sisters are the best, and you would be more than welcome. And I also have plenty of Celtic Bling. I just don't wear it at work! (who do you think goes shopping with CR?.BTW, pass the Cheez-its.
BW-yes, I am 'such a girl'. Sometimes, its even fun. . .
Sybil-the day is bright and shiny, your not late, and I am sure we will have an excellent time. If not, then it will be just that much more fun to blog about!