BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 5, 2007

weekend goodies

This blog will be many things, and perhaps, none. I don't know. I'll start by saying it's Renaissance Faire Weekend, and I will be leaving shortly to go back in time. Celtic Rose and I will be absent from the internet until Sunday, but I am sure I will have some good stories and pictures to tell.
My second order of business is to, well, say hello to MM's sister if she is reading this. (which I found out yesterday is a possibility).
So, HELLO, MM's sister!! How are you? Nice to 'cyber' meet you? Feel free to browse away here in my blog. Comment if you like.:)
And now. For pictures. CamiKaos didn't out me yesterday, so, today, I am outing myself, and my family with some wacky, photographic goodness. Here you go. Something to stare at for the weekend, whilst I am enjoying the Ren Faire:




so, this is my family. In the 80's. We were taken to an old mining town that was nearby, and of course, we had to have the standard, old fashioned pictures taken. EVERY TIME we went to this place, we did this. Every. Stinkin. Time. Iam the one with the basket.



Isn't the color on this FANTASTIC? I loved the 1970's. I am the small child sitting on her mothers lap, trying not to look horrified.


I was 7 months old in this pic. Still trying not to look horrified.


I like to call this one "how many things can you find wrong with this picture?" Aunt Tuna was enjoying a large hair day, and her cigarettes (note the ashtray) and I, at three months old, was enjoying baby food. (you can see it on my face). Lovely.


The ever present Santa Claus pictures. . .



And last, but not least. . . .
This is why they call me, oh well hell. Most of you know my 'real name' by now, don't you? don't you?
This is why they call me 'Racy Traci'.
Enough said.

Have a nice weekend-off I go!

5 comments:

CamiKaos said...

Dude, yeah... I've seen most of those before but I stil can't get over Aunt Tuna's hair.

It defies the laws of... well everything.

NanaKaos said...

yep...that was you. Always were a cute thing. I guess Daddykaos and I need to look that that vast cashe of photos too. NanaKaos

Mimi said...

Bwahahahahahahaha! What a cutie you were (and are)

sybil law said...

I love how everyone is color coordinated for picture day!
I still haven't done mine... hmm...
I love seeing the old pics! Bring on more, both of you!

CamiKaos said...

It's monday. Are you back yet? Are you are you huh huh?