BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sunday Surprise

I have a treat for the few of you that still stumble by here.

Mustang Girl poetry.
Yep. She wrote it. And gave me permission to share it with the masses (ha!)
so without further ado...


"Hold tight to dreams"

Hold tight to dreams
as if it would die
for if dreams die
life is a broken down plane
that cannot fly.

Hold tight to dreams
as if it would go
for if dreams go
life is a small creek
frozen with snow

Hold tight to dreams
as if it would disappear
for if dreams disappear
life is a magician
that does not reappear.

"Understanding"


I do not understand
-Why people are so hurtful
-Why fish swim
-Why cats always sleep

But most of all, I do not understand
-Why people play music
when they have no passion
for what they do
I've seen many unhappy
music players

What I understand most is music
-It helps relax you
when you need it
-It is always there
without asking anything in return.




2 comments:

sybil law said...

Music is the best friend by far...
:)

Daryl said...

Touched a chord or two ...