1. Which historical figure do you admire the most? Why? Margaret Sanger is my historical hero. She was instrumental in giving women the right to have/use/own any birth control method they needed to use. She did whatever she could to empower women during her time, even if she did end up in jail, a few times, for it. She'd seen her own mother get worn out, and eventually die, from birthing too many children, and she stepped forward and did something about it!
2. Name the band or artist you'd like to see live in concert before you leave the planet or tell us about a concert or album that has already rocked your world. I want to go see Springsteen. He's been a favorite of mine for a long time
3. What's your favorite television show or series of all time?
Why should I care? MASH has to be one of my all time favorites. And, you should care because if you ever need a good laugh, this is the show that will give it to you.
4. Movies! I am so behind on the movie scene. What should I watch this weekend? Should I watch it alone or with someone? Julie, and Julia. Its good whether you do, or don't have someone with you. Everyone I know has enjoyed this movie
5. You are hopping on a plane tomorrow morning. Where did you choose to go and why?Anyplace warm, because I could use the vitamin D!
6. Who is your favorite author? What about their writing inspires you or simply entertains you? Recommend at least one book that you feel I must read. Diana Gabaldon is my favorite author, read the entire Outlander Series. Go ahead... I'll wait...
7. Hobbies and passions. What brings you joy in your spare time? How did you get into it? I started knitting, especially to make a blanket for my Grandmother. Now, it relaxes me, and helps to settle my brain...