BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 25, 2010

A new one...

Award3.jpg


1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. List who gave the award to you and use a link to her blog (or hyperlink).
3. List 10 things that make you happy.
4. Pass the award on to other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know!


A new found bloggy friend gave me this award, Allie, who can be found here


As far as passing it along, well, ALL of you are favorites of mine. so ALL of you should take it if you want to play with it.

I will be more specific on the ten things that make me happy, though...


1. My family. I love living here with MM and MG, it makes me very happy

2. Our home. The land it sits on, the stuff on the walls, its perfect for us, we all love it here

3. being warm. Especially in this weather. Sitting here cozy, looking out the window at the snow that I don't have to go out in, today, that makes me happy

4. Home made Kahlua makes me happy

5. Knitting makes me happy

6. So does a good book

7. The fish make me happy, and relaxed (sigh, the other pets do, too, but sometimes, they raise my BP A LOT!)

8. Of course my Jeep makes me happy

9. sleep. makes me very happy

10. Life. right now it makes me happy...

4 comments:

sybil law said...

Happy happy joy joy...
Hooray for happy!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the award and yay for being happy.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the award and yay for being happy.

DaddyKaos said...

The homemade Kahlua should also make you warm.