BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Queen Meme Tuesday

The Blabbermouth Meme
1. When you were a child did you ever blab a family secret and get in trouble for it later? Um, probably. Because I was the child that had no internal filter. I don't remember any specific thing I blabbed, though.


2. Have you said anything in the last 24 hours that you regret? Last 24 hours? No. But I've been at home. I am usually safer at home. Now, work, this last week. Yes. A few things were said that I regret. (and not all of them by me)

3. Have you ever blabbermouthed something to a significant other that in hindsight you really should have kept to yourself? Not really. I think I am so candid that MM has just come to expect that I will say anything that I feel I need to. The beauty of it is that he likes me that way.

4. Have you ever written anything on your blog that you wish you could take back? No, but I do think carefully about what I am blogging. And who will be reading it

5. Are you the blabber or the blabbee? Tell us your most embarrassing blabbermouth moment. I once announced to a crowd of people "my Dad says he can find a hole in the dark". My mom was mortified.

6. Who is the biggest blabbermouth tattletale in your household? Me without a doubt. I am the youngest of three daughters. It was my role in life, to tattle on my sisters. I had to live up to their expectations.

7. You are the Blog Paparazzi! Which blogger's real photograph are you most interested in getting? A Group shot of EVERYONE who did this Meme.


8. If you could hire the loudest and most skilled blabbermouth in the universe to do your talking for you and advertise it well, what message would you like to spread to humanity? Don't hold back. To treat each other with kindness. I am so tired of seeing, day after day, someone tossing another person under the bus, just to get ahead, themselves. People are so fixated on their own advancement that they don't care who they step on. It damages my soul to see this happening around me.

For your viewing pleasure, go see who else answered the Queen's meme this week here

7 comments:

Melissa Mashburn said...

I really liked your answer to number 8.

Anonymous said...

Great answers!!!

Jean-Luc Picard said...

I agree with #7. I love #5!

Nessa said...

LMAO! I love #5. It sounds like something my daughter would do. She has no filter either but she's 19! I'm guessing she probably won't grow out of it.

Xmichra said...

LMAO!!! your #5 made me laugh out loud, really! that would have made me die of embarassment!

Finding Pam said...

I cracked up with # 5 and 6. # 7 is a wonderful idea and #8 is just so beautiful, really nice.

CDB said...

I agree, quality comments are hte best, aren't they? Thanks for popping by my new digs, and letting me know whatcha think!
And I agree so much.. on #8 especially. Here, here.