BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 29, 2008

still toiling

had a good time yesterday visiting the parents and eating bbq. Learned a new domino game from some friends, and left for home before the fireworks even started. We were both asleep less than 5 minutes after we got home. Today we are finally doing the prep work to paint the living room and hallway/alcove. Our realtor is supposed to show up sometime this afternoon to give us a "gift" (it better involve alcohol) and copies (yet again) of all our fricken' paperwork. Then, I am deleting ANY evidence of her from my phone, my home, and my life! Seriously.
She wasn't horrid. But she IS annoying. Yet, she found us a house.
So I will be nice.
Kind of.
Onward and upward!

5 comments:

Daryl said...

I am glad she found you the house .. but I am glad she is going to be outta your life .. not very together

:-Daryl

holly said...

no no no one suggestion. keeeeep her on your cell phone for awhile, that way when she rings, you KNOW it, and can ignore it. that is how i avoid the dentist.

holly said...

(kidding about the dentist)

DaddyKaos said...

Better yet, keep her on your cell phone and make her ring tone a Neil Diamond song. Then you won't even have to look to see who is calling and it will remind you of how annoying she is.

Enjoy the new place. We had an open house today, only one visitor.

Bubblewench said...

WOO HOO! Congrats yet again.. painting.. I'm super jealous. Can't wait for PICTURES PLEASE!