BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day

F- funny as hell
A articulate. When he wants to be
T twinkling eyes. Especially when he is pranking someone
H humility. He's got it. In spades.
E easy going. Not an uptight bone in his body
R rascal. He really is one.

The above is my father. It is no secret I am a "Daddy's Girl". I would not be the person I am today without my dad. Sure. My mom had some to do with it, too. But he and I? Still incredible friends. After all these years. He always has my back, and I always know it. He will always be on my side, even, after that terrible, fateful day when he will be no longer with me. The day I cannot bear to think about.

So happy Father's Day, to my Dad who does not even know I blog. (He is anti computer). I love you. Now answer the phone!

AND as a bonus, MM will be home today. We are having our extra special dinner, Captain Crunch with Crunchberries! He asked for it....

5 comments:

Jo Beaufoix said...

Yay for Dad's. Isn't it weird that we have different days for Mother's Day in the US and UK, but the same one for Father's Day? Your dad sounds lovely. :D

DaddyKaos said...

I picked a little something up for you at the CWS today. NK will bring it with her to Portland since you will both be there.

mielikki said...

thanks DK! ;)

Daryl said...

Ah.. I should have known you were Daddy's girl ... me too ...surprised? I doubt it.

I hope he's with you as long, if not longer, than I had mine.

:-Daryl

holly said...

OH MY BOB! crunchberries is my FAVRIT cereal ever!!! yes. "favrit"!