BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 6, 2008

Friday Mieography


This weeks Mieography is someone near and dear to my heart.
She's a young one, but she's already done a lot of things.
She started her life in 1994 in Palo Alto, California, at the Lucille Packards Children's hospital Born to two young parents, she was 4 months premature, with an enlarged heart, that had a hole between the ventricles, and too much blood in her system She was also extremely jaundiced. You could say at a young age she showed her tenacity, and will to live. She left the NICU for home after a mere 3 weeks, returning once a week for checkups, to ensure the hole in her heart was closing. It did.. At a young age, her parents divorced, and she eventually found a permanent home with her father. She has lived in multiple states, Colorado, California, Oregon, Arizona....
While she lived in Oregon, she developed a love of animals, as well. Dogs, goats, llama's, she helped provide care to them all. She also especially loves horses, though she has not had one of her own, yet.
She is a good student,who has made the honor roll for her entire 8th grade year, despite moving 3 quarters into the year. She has many friends who frequently poke her to keep her in line, and she pokes right back! She also manages to keep in touch with all the friends she has left behind in various other states.
Shes a very pretty girl, who will, this evening, be stuck in a skirt, with open toed shoes, and black painted toenails with her new open toed sandals, so that she can walk down and graduate from 8th grade. I do believe her father may have a heart attack when he sees how pretty she looks in her graduation garb. Good thing I will be here to resuscitate him. Her father, whom she has lived with for most of her young life, (with very frequent, long visits with her Mom) has not managed yet to completely warp her with his sense of humor (yet.). He claims she is the one warping him. I beg to differ....
I am, of course, talking about Mustang Girl.
She graduates from 8th grade this evening, and I am so proud and happy for her. She's had a tough year, but still hung in there, and has done extremely well. She has a very bright future ahead of her, and I know that someday, when I am old and doddering, and still blogging, I will re-write her 'mieography' and it will take me 10 hours to list all the rest of the stuff she has done.....
so, Go Mustang Girl! I cannot wait to see you all dressed up tonight, getting your diploma. I promise we won't be too embarrassing to you.....

8 comments:

Bubblewench said...

WOO HOO! Congratulations Mustang Girl!

I think this is your best one so far Mie...

Jo Beaufoix said...

Go Mustang Girl. You sound like a star. Have a great night.

CamiKaos said...

I am so proud of MG!!

I expect pictures delivered straight to my in box.

Daryl said...

Go Mustang Girl ...

Black toes are very in ..

:-Daryl

holly said...

woo hoo MG!!! i look forward to your revised mieography!!!

NanaKaos said...

You go MG. Mie is a smart one. Just listen to her and all will be well.NK

david mcmahon said...

Dear Mustang Girl,

As a Dad of three, may I simply say: Have a wonderful evening and from the bottom of my heart, God bless you.

sybil law said...

Yay, MG!
What a great accomplishment for you!
Hope it was great!