1. What are you most grateful for when you first wake up in the morning? The roof over my head, the warm house, and the people in it?
2. What are you most grateful for when you go to bed at night? That I get to go to bed!! (I work three nights a week, so sometimes I go to bed when the sun comes up)
3. Who is the person who has had the most influence on your life?My Father
4. Is there someone you'd like to thank for something special they did for you but haven't yet? Take the time to do it in this meme. I like to think that I am good at thanking people when they do special things (or any things) for me. So I will simply say 'Thank-You" to everyone reading this on the off chance I've missed one.
5. Who was your favorite or least favorite teacher?
If you could talk to them now, what would you say? My least favorite teacher has to be the kindergarten teacher who told my Mom I would not amount to much because I couldn't count the way she wanted me to. I'd simply thumb my nose at her and walk away...
6. Do you say grace at mealtime? Ah, this is hit or miss for me. I try to remember to quietly mention my gratefulness for the meal in front of me, but tend to forget..
7. Name one thing you take for granted everyday. Running Water
8. Have you ever looked back at your life and realized that something you thought was a bad thing was actually a blessing in disguise? Well I think many, many things qualify as this. Time and perspective change most things we think of as 'bad...
9. What are the top five things you are most grateful for in your life?