You be the judge!
1. Do you watch American Idol? I've only watched one season of this show, which should make answering this meme really uh, fun?
2. Who is your favorite judge? Anyone but Paula. I never liked her.
3. Who is your favorite contestant this season and why? Animal from the muppet show. Wait. Uh. Well?... yeah, Animal.
4. Who is your least favorite contestant this year and why? Carrie Underwear. Oh, uh. Damn...
5. Have you ever actually voted via text message?Predictably, No. But only because they didn't let me vote for Animal.
6. Is there a part of the show you find really annoying? 2 Words. Ryan Seacrest. Out. Well, I guess thats three words. Oh well
7. What is your overall opinion of the show this season?They should show more Animal. Then I might watch it.
8. Do you like Simon Cowell as a judge? What do you think of his judging style?I think that someone has to be the "bad boy" enemy, and that he enjoys it. But he really seems to stand by the winners, in the end, so I don't have a problem with him.
9. Is Ellen DeGeneres qualified to be an American Idol singing judge? No, I really don't think so. But I didn't like Paula, or her singing, either, so which is worse?
10. If you could pick a song to sing on the show this week, what would your song choice be and why? Rubber Ducky. Just to see the look of horror on their faces.
11. Who is your favorite all-time American Idol winner? If you like, post a video of their performance.The only one I saw was when Ruben won. And I liked his voice. Too bad he never really went anywhere...
for more Idle (Idol?) fun, go here
7 hours ago