BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Lets see if I can get out of the dungeon....

1. Tell us about your superstitions. Do you have any? Do you "x out" black cats on the windshield of your car, avoid cracks in the sidewalk or practice other rituals that make you feel safer?
Don't have any? Come on now! Make up some....Well I happen to have two black cats in my household, and I actually think they are pretty lucky. I will admit that I don't like Friday 13th. I have had a few bad things happen to me on that day, so I tend to just stay home and avoid them if I can...

2. Has anything paranormal ever happened to you that you can write about?Once, when I was spending the night at my sister's house, I had gone to bed in the guest room, and I "felt" a small dog jump onto the foot of my bed, circle a few times, then lay down. They have a small dog, so I turned on the light, and she wasn't there. "Your imagining things", I thought. A few minutes later, as I was dropping off to sleep, I felt the same thing.... my brother in law thinks it was the spirit of one of his old beagles...



3. Have you ever had a near-death experience?
Care to share? I almost drowned when I was a kid, but I don't really remember anything, except the finality of that last sinking, and then the sweet taste of the air when the lady who saved me pulled me out of the lake.

4. Pheromones...aka "love fireworks" (I think I remember those)...are a force to be reckoned with. Do you believe that two people can have an uncontrollable chemical reaction to each other? How do you know this to be true? Wow, this one is kind of tough. I've never really had what I would consider a chemical reaction to anyone. Attraction? yeah... I think I prefer the 'slow burn' kind that you know will last longer then that quick "boom!"





5. Do you believe that modern day witches can put spells on people?
If so, who would you like to hoodoo and why? Sorry, I don't really buy into this one, I am not convinced anyone can spell another. I guess I would put my hoodoo on the dungeon door so I could get out and get warm!


6. ESP! What do those letters stand for in your life? Everlasting Sensitive Platypus!

7. Do you ever hear strange noises in your house?
If so, what do they sound like? The strange noises heard in my house sound suspiciously like said black cats terrorizing each other, and trying to get into my fishtanks...


8. Tell us about a time you "knew" something was going to happened before it did. Are you one of those intuitive types or do you know someone who is ? Do tell. I once knew that my (now ex) husband was going to have a car accident on his way to work. He went to leave, and I just had this feeling. I told him to please be extra careful, and he kind of laughed at me. Until I got that phone call that someone had side swiped him on the freeway, causing extensive damage to his classic car. He wasn't laughing then....

9. I'm a tad gifted in the dream department. Really. Sometimes my dreams are prophetic and come true. It can be a blessing and a curse. Has this ever happened to you? If not, would you like to have this gift? (Be careful what you wish for. It can be freaky at times.) You know, I really wouldn't like for this gift to be given to me. I do have premonitions at times, and that is freaky enough for me. My dreams are so bright and vivid, I usually remember them all very well, and if they started coming true I think that I might be afraid to go to sleep, and it would make my insomnia problem worse... so, no thanks!!!


As usual, to see more participants, go here

9 comments:

entsala said...

good meme!!

Finding Pam said...

I like you answers. I think it is good luck to own a black cat as I have one as well.

I like you avatar with the skull.

KayeDean said...

I like your answers also. You must be a tad gifted to know about your es's accident.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Most enjoyable answers!

Anonymous said...

If I was going to be visited by a ghost, a small dog that wanted to sleep on my feet sounds okay to me.

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading your answers!

Nessa said...

Amen on #9. It's happened to me twice and it's been enough to make me afraid of what I dream if it's something bad. Not fun at all.

Good luck getting out of the dungeon lol. I hear it takes a while.

Anonymous said...

Nice ESP definition...

Mimi Lenox said...

I'm going to look at the dungeon door....brb.