BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 23, 2009

Busy week

Ah, its Thanksgiving week..

I do really like Thanksgiving. But I am working for the next three nights.
I'll be off the actual day, but having worked the night before means that I will be minimally awake for it.
Luckily for us, we are going to spend the afternoon and evening with our very good friends, and they are doing the hard part of the meal, the Turkey. We will bring plenty of side dishes and our lovely selves. (After I get in a nap, of course).
Yesterday, we went and saw The Nutcracker, with our afore-mentioned friends daughter dancing in it. Same as last year, except she is a year older now. It is so much fun watching the kids dance. Another benefit is that 2 men of the family were also in it, Mr. Kilt (who wore a kilt) and J, their middle son. They were in the "party" scene, if that means anything to anyone.
So, despite my objections, the holiday season is descending upon us.
I am not ready.

3 comments:

sybil law said...

Sucks that you have to work so much, but I guess you could be thankful for having a job. Which I know you are, but I just had to throw in one of those annoying comments. Ha!
Thanksgiving is my FAVORITE holiday. I love eating until I'm stuffed, until I actually DO it, and then I want to cry.
I think I need to work on that...

Finding Pam said...

It is very hard to work all the time and have so little time for holidays. It sounds like you have a plan and the main thing is that you are not alone.

May you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with friends and family.

Finding Pam said...

It is very hard to work all the time and have so little time for holidays. It sounds like you have a plan and the main thing is that you are not alone.

May you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with friends and family.