BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

my crazy dreams strike again

I had the strangest dream last night.

You all know that I do fish now.
I have a 39 gallon tank
2 five gallon tanks that are homes to my Betta
and one 2.5 gallon tank that holds MM's Betta (cough). Its his, really it is....

ANYHOW

no more fish tanks. Really. I don't need any more.
But in my dream.... I had this, er, wall of tanks? With mail slots where you could put the fish in. Only, I wasn't really keeping fish??
My father had gotten me, of all things, this little Platypus.
Yep. A Platypus. A small one. And it climbed out of its mail slot, and was running around the house, clicking its bill menacingly at us. We got it back into its mail slot, once, and, out of the next spot a POLAR BEAR stuck it's nose out.
I had a polar bear, in my wall. With a Platypus.
Behind a mail slot.....
wow.
And then?
I dreamt about bunnies. Pink, and chocolate brown ones.
So
anyone want to meet me in the assylum?

2 comments:

sybil law said...

Now, every time I hear about a platypus (which, really, how often do you?), I think of Phineas and Ferb. Which is actually a rockin' cartoon. :)

Bubblewench said...

platypus! omg, that's freakin crazy hysterical! What a whacked dream... kinda funny though.