BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 11, 2013

MHP

Lately, I've been seeing a lot of patients that live in Mobile Home Parks. There are many small ones here in my little NoCal town. For the most part, they're very nice. Good landscaping, big lots, and mobile homes sure have improved over time. It's been a long time since I've seen what is lovingly referred to as "trailer trash".
     What entertains me, though, are the names of these MHP. "Wagon Wheel", "Ponderosa Pines", "Olympia Glade", "Mountain Air".  Just to name a few. They sound like either bad westerns, or air fresheners. Or a combination of both.
     If I were somehow in the position of naming a MHP, though, I'm almost afraid of what I'd call it. How about "overpriced fancy box parking",  or simply, "pink flamingo", or maybe "gnome haven".
I think I'd live in a place called Gnome Haven. Might be creepy, though

2 comments:

Mimi said...

I'm going home and painting a sign for my house RIGHT NOW that says, "Gnome Haven" bwahahahahhaahahah

MM said...

You know that they use to film Bonanza up in our area too.