BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 13, 2010

just catching up...

Saturday did totally rock, what with the Navy winning and all. Next year, will be a decade of wins. I already can't wait....

We also went and got our lovely Christmas tree, and decorated it. This tree smells SO GOOD. I love a live tree for that reason. You can all keep your artificial, easy to put up trees. And call me a tree murderer.
I am, and always will be, a live tree girl. Yeah. I realize I should get the plantable kind. But those are so small.
I am, once again, badly procrastinating Christmas Cards. You all might be getting New Years Cards.
I have the best of intentions, I really do....

2 comments:

sybil law said...

I didn't even attempt cards last year. Don't feel too bad!
I like my easy, skinny artificial tree. I love the smell of real ones, but our cat would be all up in it and I'd find needles everywhere. No, thanks. I light candles every night, anyway.

Daryl said...

Mine are New Year cards .... ToonMan watched ... he cheered ... I was making New Year cards