We all love to wine and dine with our families and those we care about. Some of us talk about it. Some of us don’t. Regardless, we all have stories to tell…. past and present. Take a trip down memory lane or unfold your fantasy night out on the blog for all to read. We’re all ears. Waiter! Waiter!
1. When is the last time you went out to dinner with someone special? Tell us about it. I always go out to dinner with special people!! Last week, Mustang Man, Mustang Girl and myself went and ate some amazing sushi. My favorite part is that the place we go makes this roll called 'The Bali Hai', and it is so amazingly delicious that I always get one that is just for me =)
2. Show us a picture of your favorite cuisine. Uh, there isn't enough room here, and I don't have a picture of the 'Bali Hai'. Next time, I promise
3. What is the funniest thing a man/woman has said to you lately? "Traci, is it okay if I have a nip off your growler?"
4. What makes a gentleman a gentleman in today’s dating world? Are there any left? I firmly believe there are gentlemen left. They usually have really good Mama's. For me, what makes a gentleman are things like this:
5. Is there anything you won’t tolerate when out to dinner with your significant other? Yeah, I won't tolerate not sharing!
6. What type of ambiance do you enjoy in an eating establishment? A big pet peeve for me are places that are so loud and noisy with music that you cannot hear yourself thing, or hear the conversation that you are trying to have with your dinner partner. I prefer not to leave dinner with a headache, thank you.
7. Tell us about the worst public dining experience you ever had, whether it be a date or with your family. Hmm. Let me think. There was the one time my Dad came to the table wearing a toilet seat sanitizer paper thingy on his head....
8. What is the lamest or rudest thing a man/woman has said to you lately? A man that I work with, and sadly, have really no tolerance for, called me "honey". This might sound inconsequential to most of you, but I have such an intense loathing for this particular individual that it made my skin crawl.
9. Are you a good tipper? If I get good service, I am a GREAT tipper. If I get ignored, well, as my friend Jimmi would say, 'Va Fongule'.
10. Do you ask for doggie bags when you leave food on your plate at a restaurant? If I've really enjoyed the meal, then absolutely. Restaurant leftovers are the best.
11. What is your pet peeve about restaurants and dining out in general? Hmmm. That they don't deliver?
12. Do you prefer to order yourself or do you ever let your significant other order for you? I do order for myself, but would trust him implicitly if he ever decided he was going to step in and do it. It might be a nice surprise.
13. Describe your most intimate romantic dinner ever. (fantasy or real)A few years ago, we went to dinner on 'Talk Like A Pirate Day'. It was a nice restaurant, we were both in a good mood, and the stars were just aligned. It was fun, we laughed a lot, I set a napkin on fire with the table candle, and it was like we were in our own little bubble of intimacy. It just worked. We both still talk about that night.
14. Do you enjoy piano bars?Not really, because I find them rather loud.
15. If you could go anywhere in the world for dinner, where would it be and who would you be with? I would take MM to Paris, and have dinner at the restaurant that is in the middle of the Eiffel Tower.