(Read it and sleep)
1. Name 2 things you have done under the covers in the last week. Sleep, and Not Sleep ;)
2. Do you know what a woobie is? Do you have a special one? I do know what a woobie is. No, I don't have a special one. I think I need one for my neck, though...
3. What prompts you to pull the covers over your head and hide from the world? Sometimes, it's something as simple as the telephone ringing...
4. Firm or soft? In between, if I can find it
5. Silk or flannel? Flannel in the winter time, for sure. Not a big fan of silk, actually. Too slippery.
6. Lights on or off? depends
7. Fan or no air? Fan, please!!
8. Completely dark or nite light? Completely dark.
9. Windows open or shut depends on the season. If it's snowing outside, I prefer closed windows!
10. Sweet dreams or nightmares? Usually very sweet dreams
11. PJ's or……PJs...
12. Set bedtime? Not really, that's hard to do, working nights
13. What do sheep count when they can't sleep? They count shearer's, of course
14. What does your alarm clock sound like? I don't use an alarm clock anymore. My body wakes me up. When we have to be up, then MM is my alarm clock, and he's a nice one!
15. White noise or music Silence is golden
16. TV or IPod? Neither one
17. Can you recall a pleasant dream you'd like to share? When I was a child, I once dreamt that I found a McDonalds made entirely of chocolate chip cookie dough.... true story.
18. Under the covers or outside the covers Duh, covers keep the monsters away
19. Insomniac or sleep angel? Sadly, Insomniac all the way.
20. What is your favorite sleep aid for those tossin' and turnin' nights? I have no advice for that. I end up getting out of bed, and doing something. I hate laying there, awake
21. Morning person or night person Night person, thats why I work nights.
22. Bedtime snack? Not usually
23. Hot or cold room Cold room, warm blankets
24. Bedtime ritual? Just to use the restroom first, so that I don't have to get up in the middle of the night
25. Twin, Queen, King, Bunk or Futon Queen
26. Socks or naked feet Bare feet for sure! Socks are nothing but dream traps
27. Bedroom door locked or unlocked? Unlocked. And it has only come back to haunt us, once...
28. Tent or hotel room Either one, depending on my mood, or where its at!
29. If you could be bored to sleep, what would bore you? Used to be some of my nursing school textbooks
30. Prayers or mantra? Prayers
31. What was the worst nightmare you ever had? That everyone left me, and I was alone
32. Please share any ideas on how to stop a person from snoring.
I'm all ears. You know, I just got used to it. Now I have a hard time falling asleep without "gentle" snoring in my ear...
33. If one purely pleasant thought could ensure fast and sound deep sleep for you every night, what would your one thought be? Security....
34. How many hours do you normally sleep? Depends. On nights that I work, and I am trying to sleep in the day time, usually six. Weekends? As many as I can
35. Thunderstorms or quiet starry night? Starry nights. Gentle rain is good, but Thunderstorms alarm me
36. Warm bath or hot shower? I hate going to bed with wet hair... hot shower, I guess
37. What is the craziest thing that ever happened in your bed? When I first got it, the people who set it up didn't do it right, and I turned over, and one side of bed collapsed, so the mattress tilted, and I found myself on the floor... to say I was a little pissed, is an understatement
38. Name a song you could fall asleep to. If I listen to music to fall asleep, it's classical. Anything with words makes me think, and not sleep. I have to work very hard to quiet my mind before I sleep.
39. Who last told you a bedtime story? I don't remember, really... thats a good question...
6 hours ago