BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Update

NO HOUSE!
the asshat owner pulled it completely OFF the market. SO, we are going to look at more of them on Tuesday

6 comments:

Bubblewench said...

I'm so sorry to hear that! Asshat.

NanaKaos said...

We have a lovely home on the market here, Why don't you drop by and have a look? (Right!) NanaKaos

Daryl said...

Listen to me .. THAT house was not supposed to be YOUR house .. there is a house out there just waiting for you ... I truly believe things happen for a reason ..

:-Daryl

Jo Beaufoix said...

Bugger. So sorry Mie.

Mimi said...

Grrr. I'm sorry.

mielikki said...

Well it was his house not to sell. BUT I wish if he felt that strongly about it, he would have NOT put it out on the market to begin with. It was a colossal waste of our time. It would have been worth it to get the house, but I HATE exercises in futility